Currently Reading: Illustrated Girl #2 by Jackson Compton
Books Read: Knot by Isabelle Melançon (14), Haircut by Sara Goetter (24), Betty Wicked #1 by John Daniel Taylor IV (36), Illustrated Girl #1 by Jackson Compton (24)
Total # of Pages Read: 98
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Pennsylvania, United States
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Serenity Graphic Novels. Most of what I will be reading will be graphic novels though I do plan on reading at least 1 novel.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Nothing really. I made some corn muffins for today.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I used to read all the time. Averaging about 100+ books a year but over the past couple of years I hardly ever read unless its Dewey's read-a-thon. I think its because I haven't really found any books I thought were awesome. Don't get wrong I have read some good or ok books but nothing that has stayed with me; nothing I have found worth remembering or keeping my interest. I think if I found a set of books or series that did that I would get back into reading.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Nothing different. I just plan on taking breaks every so often to rest my eyes. Might even take a nap at some point so I can be awake till the end.