So far so good. However I think I will need to turn my phone off. People keep calling and texting and its distracting me from my reading. For some reason I'm popular today of all days. Normally I am not.
Currently Reading: Grimm's Fairy Tales Omnibus (132/1348)
Books Read: Creature Discomforts
Total # of Pages Read: 188
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Pennsylvania, United States
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Grimm's Fairy Tales Omnibus
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Banana Cheesecake...made it yesterday specifically for today. First time I make a banana cheesecake but it should be delicious..I love bananas and I love cheesecake.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm quiet and artsy. This year I've been really busy with art that I haven't read much so Dewey's is going to help change that. I love Doctor Who! I will be taking an hour long break when the episode airs tonight. Eleven so far is my favorite.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is the first time I've particiapted in Dewey's this year. But I have participated in several in the past. Plan on taking breaks to leave my eyes rest so I can avoid getting headaches or migraines.