I didn't do well on my 2013 goals. I was very busy so I forgot about all the things I had wanted to do. I completed 13 out of 27. I did reopen my etsy shop and this time around it only includes my art. I also made two new friends who enjoy art as much as I do.
Completed goals are in bold and uncompleted goals are in red.
Reading & Writing Goals
1 - Read at least 100 Books. My TBR pile is still huge. This year I hope to read more of the books I have had for a while.
- I was able to read 102 books.
2 - Complete at least 6 Read-a-thons.
- I was only able to complete 5 read-a-thons.
3 - Complete at least 6 Reading Challenges.
- I was able to complete 10 reading challenges.
4 - Start the 1 Million Pages Read in a lifetime.
- I started the challenge and so far have read 20,045.
5 - Host at least 2 mini challenges in the read-a-thons I participate in.
- I only hosted 1 mini challenge. I was too busy to do another and I was a bit disappointed on the turn out of the first.
6 - Review at least 1 Book. I had wanted to do this last year but didn't. If anyone has any tips they would be appreciated.
7 - Write at least 2 short stories.
8 - Begin editing my novel.
9 - Work on the Q & A a day 5-Year journal.
- Started and completed the first year and no working on the second year.
1 - Reach this years goal weight of 200 lbs by the end of the year.
2 - Get back to exercising at least 3 times a week. Include weight lifting into my routine.
3 - Get back to eating healthy.
1 - 104 Posts in 52 weeks
2 - New layout or new header image.
3 - New layout for my store website.
4 - Comment more on the blogs I follow.
- I did better but still not where I want to be.
1 - Date Night at least 2 times a month.
2 - Game Night at least 2 times a month.
3 - Work on products for my store.
4 - Shelves in Basement for Kitties.
5 - Start an Art Journal.
- I start one in February and completed it. I am also working on a few others. You can view them on my art website - Unwavering Imagination.
6 - Organize my craft supply area so its easier to find things.
7 - Complete 2 items from my long list.
- I completed visit Eastern State Penitentiary, Start an Art Journal and Create Artist Trading Cards (ATCs). I also crossed out Delaware from my state list.
8 - Organize files on my computer.
9 - Organize my email accounts.
- I did this and then they were bad again.
10 - Create a better schedule.
11 - Practice driving more though I am terrified of driving. =(
- I didn't practice at all.