1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to reading the graphic novel Namesake. I recently supported the Kickstarter for Namesake 2 and received Namesake 1 as part of my pledge reward. It seems like it will be an interesting read.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I actually don't look forward to snacks, only books.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Earlier this year I started art journaling and creating artist trading cards and have been having lots of fun.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I don't think I will be doing anything differently. I will do the same thing as last year; alternating the lengths of the books I read so I am not reading long book after long book.