Emily of Emily's Reading Room and Enna of Squeaky Books are hosting their first holiday book swap. I have always wanted to join something like this but I was always finding out too late. I have done postcard swaps and those were fun. I love books so I am really excited about this book swap.
Holiday Book Swap Rules:
- All interested participants must fill out the form by NOVEMBER 22
- This swap will be secret-Santa style. Participants will be assigned someone to give books to based of the information they provide by NOVEMBER 25.
- THIS IS A SECRET ASSIGNMENT! Don't tell your person you are giving them anything until they have received your package (include a card with your name/e-mail them. etc.) or you can keep it a secret forever!
- All participants must mail their books no later than DECEMBER 10.
- All participants must provide some form of tracking. Either get delivery confirmation through USPS (this only costs $0.80). or if shipping directly from the store, provide tracking/order confirmation from wherever you purchased it from.
- The swap is open INTERNATIONAL (To the TBD countries. you can choose which country/countries you want to ship to)
- After you receive your presents, post about them to show the world!
So if you are ok with the rules, like reading books, receiving gifts from random strangers and enjoy the holidays sign up at Emily's blog to join in the fun!
Hurry though because sign-ups are only until November 22nd!