Its time for another Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon. I am hoping to read at least 10 books. My husband as usual will be taking care of everything today so I can just read all day. Good luck to all participants!!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I haven't read this series in a while so I am a bit behind.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I actually don't look forward to snacks, only books.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I like being organized and setting goals.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to?
This time I will try alternating the lengths of books so its not long book after long book. I also tried selecting books that were under 400 pages.