1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Royersford, PA.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I am looking forward to eating pizza or Chinese food for dinner.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Lately I have been addicted to pizza.
Many people assume because I love vampire books that I must be a hardcore Twilight fan but I am not. I thought the books were ok. Barely 3 out of 5 stars and the movies are just awful.
We recently adopted 2 adorable kitties that can be very distracting.
|Waffles, the 8 month old on my computer chair.|
|Chessie, the 2 year old on my computer.|
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third time participating. I had hoped to be better prepared but it did not happen. I was up too late last night, I have no snacks and no milk for coffee... At least my kindle is charged! lol So this time around I may need to take a nap at some point. Might have to send my hubby out for snacks later.