1. What are you reading right now?
Mercury Falls by Robert Kroese
2. How many books have you read so far?
Only 1 - The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Bitter Demons by Sarra Cannon
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope. My weekend was free.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Haven't really had any.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Not sure. Taking breaks more often has meant I haven't read as much as I thought I would have by this point but I haven't been as tired and thankfully I have no headache this time.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
So far no suggestions. Everything seems to be going well.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I would try to visit other readers blogs and comment.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
I was a little tired earlier but now I am fine. Taking more breaks seems to help.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something
you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Taking breaks works well. Last time I didn't take many and had a really bad headache for most of it. I also got tired pretty quickly. The breaks help me relax a little and rest my eyes.