I found this recipe on delish.
Spaghetti Squash and Pork Stir-Fry
- 1 3-pound spaghetti squash
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 5 medium scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Asian red chile sauce, such as sriracha, or chile oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut squash in half. Scoop out and discard seeds. Place each half, cut-side down, on a baking sheet. Bake until the squash is tender, about 1 hour. Let cool for 10 minutes then shred the flesh with a fork into a bowl. Discard the shell.
Slice pork into thin rounds; cut each round into matchsticks.
Heat a large wok over medium-high heat. Swirl in oil, then add scallions, garlic, ginger and salt; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add the pork; cook, stirring constantly, until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the squash threads and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add soy sauce, rice vinegar and chile sauce (or chile oil); cook, stirring constantly, until aromatic, about 30 seconds.