*Update: I did this recipe again and I did the sauce first and this time I was able to get the sauce thicker. Once it was at the consistency that I wanted I then added the chicken and the broccoli.
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 1 Roasted Chicken, meat pulled and cut into chunks
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped fine
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 cup of Parmesan
- 1/2 cup of chopped, fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 3 cups Frozen Broccoli
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (from boullion)
1. Melt butter in a large pan and drop in cut up chicken and garlic, stir it up. Cook on medium for 3-4 minutes.
2. Drop in broccoli and add the chicken broth. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add parsley, parmesan, and cream cheese. Stir and melt together. 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the heavy cream about 1/3 cup at a time, stirring it in as it thickens.
5. Serve all on its own in a bowl! Add crispy bacon for a an extra dose of awesome!